Sunday, October 4, 2015

Cyberbully Fact Sheet and Laws- Julia Bell


In the cyberbully fact sheet, it talked about a lot of things concerning cyberbulling.  They talked about the rules of cyberbulling, what to do if you are cyberbullied.  It also talked about kids who have committed suicide because they were being cyberbullied.  It also gave advise and gave more information on cyberbulling.  It talked about different kinds of cyberbulling and what the most common type is.  

I thought this fact sheet was very interesting.  I have known what cyberbulling is for a while, but I never went in depth and found out more about cyberbulling.  I have always known it was an issue, but I have never experienced it first hand, so i cannot completely relate to this article.  I agree that cyberbulling is a serious matter and needs to be taken more seriously.  

No comments:

Post a Comment